‘Suge’ Knight Pleads Guilty to Misdemeanour Battery

via Breitbart

LAS VEGAS – Marion (Suge) Knight has pleaded guilty to misdemeanour battery for beating a woman in a Las Vegas parking lot last year. suge

The 43-year-old rap producer entered the plea in Las Vegas Justice Court Tuesday in a deal that dismissed two felony drug charges and one felony coercion charge stemming from the August incident.

Police said officers witnessed the co-founder of Death Row Records striking Melissa Isaac while holding a knife in a parking lot near the Las Vegas Strip. They said Knight was carrying Ecstasy and hydrocodone when they arrested him.

Justice of the Peace Eric Goodman ordered Knight to receive counselling and pay a $340 fine. He’s due back in court in August for a status check.

Sound Off!!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s