If you peep his video which I posted below, he will remind you sort of the German Islamic version of DMX. They really don’t know if this guy is dead or alive so this might be just more propaganda connecting hip hop to terrorism which has been going on the last few years and ignored by the hip hop press pretty much.
MAINZ, Germany — A former German rapper known as “Deso Dogg” has been declared an international terrorist over alleged ties to ISIS and added to the U.S. terror blacklist.
According to the State Department, 39-year-old Denis Cuspert — who now goes by the name Abu Talha al-Almani — joined the group now known as ISIS in 2012, has pledged allegiance to its leader and appeared in numerous videos on behalf of the terror organization. In the most recent video, which was released in November, Cuspert “appears holding a severed head he claims belongs to a man executed for opposing” ISIS, the State Department said in a statement.
The family of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed released new photos of the self-proclaimed mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks, and they’ve been showing up on sites used by al-Qaeda sympathizers to recruit terrorists. The images, taken by the Red Cross as part of its monitoring of Guantanamo Bay prisoners, are the first pictures to emerge since the iconic 2003 shot of him with disheveled hair and stubble where he now sports a full beard.
The Red Cross photographed 107 inmates, allowing them to select two shots to be sent to their families, accompanied by personal messages. They were not intended for public release, but no conditions were given to the family. Mohammed faces the death penalty if convicted by the military tribunal, but proceedings have been suspended since Barack Obama took office. One counterterrorism expert said she first saw the photographs online last week, and that they have since “gone viral” with messages attached. “‘We’ll come and get you’ is one message that I saw,” she tells the Guardian.
More than sever years after 9/11, the agonizing work of identifying the dead continues, with a very large question still unresolved: what to do with the remains of the perpetrators. Grappling with that question is a group of coroners, medical examiners and grieving victims’ family members–all of whom feel they have a strong personal stake in the tiny fragments of tissue and bone from the 19 Al-Qaeda hijackers.
CAIRO, Egypt (AP) – Al-Qaida marked the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks with an hour and a half video message Monday summarizing the state of jihad, or holy war, around the world and slamming Iran for collaborating with the United States.
Short excerpts of the message were aired on the Arab satellite news channel Al-Jazeera.
In them, al-Qaida Number 2, Ayman al-Zawahri accused Iran of working with U.S. forces.
Al-Zawahri said Tehran was “cooperating with the Americans in occupying Iraq and Afghanistan” and slammed Iran for recognizing the two governments. He also criticized the Shiites for not calling for a jihad in Iraq against the “Crusader occupier.” In militant postings, “crusaders” is shorthand for U.S. troops in Iraq. Continue reading →